Site Plan

Ki Residences at brookvale condo site plan
Ki Residences At Brookvale hero aerial view

Check Ki Residences At Brookvale site plan? Ki Residences occupy a large land site of over 340,000 sqft, of which 80% is occupied by the lush green landscape and facilities. Redeveloped from the former Brookvale Park, Ki Residences’ ten 12-storey residential blocks stand on a very special and longish shape of terrain site. Thus the 660-apartments are north-south oriented and designed to maximize cross-ventilation.

Inspired by Japanese aesthetics, Ki Residences will offer massive landscaping and communal facilities which take up 80% of its grounds while the residential towers only occupy the rest 20%. There are over 50 recreational facilities with water features, lush greenery and landscaped terrain. It’s nicely family-oriented and in harmony with nature.

Inspired by Japanese aesthetics, the development is longish in shape. The architecture firm ADDP Architects designed all the residential towers in a staggered arrangement. Thus all the units will have a view of landscaped gardens, the forested area or the houses in the private landed housing estate of Sunset Way. The 660-units project offers a good unit mix from 2-bedroom to 5-bedroom premium apartments. The exciting development will provide a unique landscape design full of lush greenery, water features and facilities that cover 80% of the site.

Given its longish shape amidst the landed house and forest area, Ki Residences will offer a wide range of over 50 facilities to cater to diversified residential buyers and families. The recreational facilities are divided into multiple themes: Wood, Tranquil, Forest and Flavour, Spirit, Movement, Circle, Flow, Stream. Given its huge piece of land, the development is especially sought-after for its tremendous water features and landscape terrain. Future residents will experience the wonderful children playing area, barbeque areas, outdoor fitness areas, open lawn for family gathering or children playing, pets a 950m jogging track stretching over 950m and many more.

Noticafullly, there are a series of pools including a Family Pool, Forest Pool, Lagoon Pool, Reflecting pool, Hydrotherapy pool, Children Pools. Expansive children playing area is full of facilities such as party room, pools, spring riders, Mound with slide, Rope Net, Labyrinth, Climbing cleats, Trampolines, Bouldering wall and so on. Multiple themed pavilions and gardens spread across the premise. Open lawns and jogging track welcome residents for outdoor relaxation. The main Clubhouse will be equipped with Function Rooms, Reading Room, Gymnasium, Ki courtyard, Lounge and more.

Given the unique longish shape of the site, Ki Residences will build residential blocks at the centre, with the amenities and landscaped garden on both sides. All the units thus offer a beautiful view of landscaped gardens, the forested area or the houses in the private landed housing estate of Sunset Way. A wide range of unit types is available which comprise 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom, 4-bedroom, and 5-bedroom premium apartments with 660 units in total.

A picture is worth a thousand words. many buyers have been impressed by the project design, facilities and unit layouts.  As one of the largest residential project in the west region in recent years, residents can not miss its unique architectural initiative and quality craftsmanship of Ki Residences At Brookvale.  Let’s Book An Appointment to view more details on the site plan at the project model in our beautiful sales gallery.

Book An Appointment to view Ki Residences At Brookvale Showflat and get the latest Direct Developer Sales Price, Developer Discounts, and Hardcopy Brochure. Guaranteed with The Best Price Possible. You are comfortably served by our well–trained Sale Team professionals. The good news is, there is NO ANY salesperson’s service fee or commission payable.

Alternatively, kindly please leave your contact details in the right for any enquiry related to Ki Residences At Brookvale. Strictly no spam policy. For urgent reach-out, please Click Here To WhatsApp Us or call us at 6504 0290.

error: Content is protected !!